Yoga workshops for organizations
Yoga workshops are for businesses and organizations who want to offer their teams and employees a way to feel relaxed, vivid and energized – while at the same time working on flexibility and physical strength. Workshops are about 90 minutes and are tailor-made for the organization. Based on the question, they are fitted to specific occasions. For example conferences or Friday afternoon activities.
What are the options?
Our Yoga workshops for organizations are tailor made to the wishes of the organization. For example, you can choose the time for the workshop. Generally, workshop lasts for about 60 to 90 minutes. Importantly, organizations can also choose from the following:
- A full yoga class (see below for the structure of a class). This yoga class is suitable for all levels. We will come to your location with the materials, your colleagues will have to bring some flexible clothing.
- A yoga and stress reduction workshop. In particular, this would be interesting for academic or business conferences. This can be done from a chair. It exists of a talk, chair yoga, and seated meditation.
- VrijMiYo! Choose for Friday afternoon Yoga instead of the VrijMiBo (VrijdagMiddag Borrel – or Friday afternoon drinks). In other words, to end the week right with a fun and relaxing yoga class with your team.
Benefits of yoga workshops for organizations
Many organizations and businesses currently realize that vitality among colleagues is key to decrease sick leave numbers, sustainability, and long-term goals. An important factor in vitality is stress. Luckily, stress can be reduced in various ways. For example, stress can be reduced through yoga. Our Yoga workshops for organizations aim to make people feel more energized and to develop healthy ways to deal with stress. As a result, healthy colleagues feel more satisfied and radiate this to the rest of the world.
The structure of a yoga class
We offer Yoga workshops for organizations based on Vinyasa Yoga. This is a dynamic and more powerful yoga style. It is characterized by a ‘flow’ of poses, which basically means that different poses follow each other. We pair movements with the breath. Each class starts with posed to activate the body. After that, we do sun salutations to properly warm up. Then, we do standing and seated poses. Lastly, we end the class by calmer poses and an end relaxation. Vinyasa yoga is great for beginners, as well as more experienced individuals. Read our blog for more information on how to prepare yourself for your first yoga class.
To book yoga workshops for organizations
To book a Yoga workshop for organizations, leave your details down below. We take it from there.
- Complete the form with your contact details below
- Koen from Yogademics calls you to discuss the occasion and specific wishes.